Want To Be A Guest?
Do you or someone you know have a compelling story that will resinate with the trail running community? We would love to get you on the mic in the infamous Studio 78 or by phone. For more information please email email@example.com or call Aric at 801-675-2742.
TrailManners reaches over 10,000 passionate trail runners each month through our media channels. TrailManners sponsorship is a flat rate and includes:
- Website banner on TrailManners homepage. Artwork and content provided by Brand
- Brand ad with link back to brand product or Homepage placed in each blog posts for month sponsored (up to 10 blog post/month). The Brands ad and link will remain in blog post after contract has expired giving the Brand lasting impact with future TrailManners readers
- Brand ad on Tuesday Podcast. Brand will provide content for a 1 minute pre-show ad and a 30 second mid-show ad. All add content will remain on podcasts after contract has expired giving the Brand lasting impression on future TrailManners podcast listeners
- Brand ad on Thursday Podcast. Brand will provide content for a 30 second mid-show ad. All add content will remain on podcasts after contract has expired giving the Brand lasting impression on future TrailManners podcast listeners
- TrailManners sponsorship contract is month-to-month. This structure give your Brand the opportunity to target a product release or promote an upcoming event
To discuss sponsorship rates please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aric at 801-675-2742.
Gear Review Policy
Are you a trail running brand looking to expose your product to runners in all 50 states and 72 countries? The TrailManners Brand reaches over 10,000 individual each week through our multiple media streams. We provide gear reviews through our Gear Garage YouTube review, Blog post, and social media posts. OUR GEAR REVIEW POLICY STATES – TrailManners will test your product, but not guarantee a product review if TrailManners feels the product fails to meet a minimum standard for the following: fit, comfort, durability, practicality, marketability, product access, and the big one…”Would TrailManners actually use this gear in normal training or racing”. TrailManners will be open and honest in all product gear reviews. Your brand SHOULD BE WILLING TO ACCEPT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM! If at anytime during the test phase we at TrailManners feel the product is failing our Gear Policy guidelines we will contact the Brand representative and inform them that their product will receive a “no-review”. We feel this “no-review” classification is better than an overall negative review and give the Brand positive feedback into improving their product. For more information please email email@example.com or call Aric at 801-675-2742.