Contest time! We have a free entry to give away for the Beaverhead 100k or 50k, but you have to listen to the show first.
We are BACK IN THE BUS- Studio 78 never felt so good. The bus braved the rain and pulled into the Beus Trailhead in beautiful Ogden, Utah for a fun show. After we cover some of the basics we got right after it.
Special guest- Crew Master/Studio78 repairman and all around good guy Lane Farka joined us to cover the ins and outs of crewing. Last week we covered pacing so the next logical step would be the best way to crew your runner. Although there is no “perfect” way to do it- we try to discuss the things that can make it a success. Being a part of a crew means you are part foot doctor, treasure map reader, nutritionist, cab dancer, motivational speaker, time manager and responsible friend. It may not all be roses and rainbows but to see your runner reach their goal is priceless.
Don’t forget to leave a reply on Facebook for a chance to win a free entry into the Beaverhead 100k or 50k.
Also, don’t forget to share the show and invite your friends to listen!
And lastly- make sure you come by and say HELLO at the Antelope Island races- Studio 78 will be there and we we be doing some interviews.
- TrailManners gear going fast
- Support McKay from El Vaquero
- Beaverhead 100k/50k race entry contest
- The Crew life
- Lane’s magic crew bag of essentials
- Photo credit: Lori Burlison
Latest posts by Joel Hatch (see all)
- Episode #89- Dr. Chris Heilman: Psychology of Recovery - June 26, 2017
- SingleTrack Session #42 - June 22, 2017
- Episode #88- Michael Laymon: The Trail Initiative - June 19, 2017