Wow, what a load of information! We met up with Robert and pulled him away from his duties as VP of Science & Technology at First Endurance. When Studio 78 rolled up to the trailhead at Wheeler Creek in Ogden, there was already a sweet VW van waiting. After trading some great stories about the van life we loaded into Studio 78 and got a lesson in nutrition. We encourage everyone to give this a listen.
TrailManners has set up a KICKSTARTER campaign to upgrade our equipment so we can bring you an even better product. Visit our KICKSTARTER page by clicking on the link below.
- The role of a guinea pig
- Tips on hydration & nutrition
- Simplifying your training
- Russia and FIFA
Don’t forget to head on over to First Endurance to see more!
Latest posts by Joel Hatch (see all)
- Episode #89- Dr. Chris Heilman: Psychology of Recovery - June 26, 2017
- SingleTrack Session #42 - June 22, 2017
- Episode #88- Michael Laymon: The Trail Initiative - June 19, 2017