With all the buzz around a recent article put out by iRunFar written by Luke Nelson we knew we had to get him on again. Unfortunately we had to do it via Google Hangouts so the sound isn’t what we hoped it would be. As we still work on dialing that in- the info we talk about with Luke needs to be heard. You can head over to iRunFar and read the article HERE. With the growth of our sport and more and more people getting out to enjoy the backcountry- Luke’s article should make us all stop and think. We would love to hear your comments and views.
We also planted a seed on a great idea we had: Backcountry Survival weekend by Luke Nelson. I can’t wait!
- Runners Responsibility
- Who is in charge of taking care of you?
- “Ignorance & Complacency”
- Luke Training & Racing
Joel is the co-founder of TrailManners.com, owner of KatBlu Web Designs, and Owner of Bomber Athlete.
Latest posts by Joel Hatch (see all)
- Episode #89- Dr. Chris Heilman: Psychology of Recovery - June 26, 2017
- SingleTrack Session #42 - June 22, 2017
- Episode #88- Michael Laymon: The Trail Initiative - June 19, 2017