Training for your first 100 mile trail race can be tough. Breaking your foot 9 months before your first 100 mile trail race can be frustrating. Running your first 100 mile trail race can be a overwhelming. Running your way to a 26:35 in one of the worst Bear 100’s in history can be legendary!
When we heard Chelsea’s story and her amazing accomplishment at this years Bear 100, we knew we had to get her on the show. Luck would have it and she agreed to sit down in Studio 78 to tell us her story. Congrats to Chelsea and all the people who toed the line at the Bear!
- How she got into trail running
- Rough start to 2016
- Getting after there first 100 miler
- Bear 100- 26:35 3rd Female/29th overall
Latest posts by Joel Hatch (see all)
- Episode #89- Dr. Chris Heilman: Psychology of Recovery - June 26, 2017
- SingleTrack Session #42 - June 22, 2017
- Episode #88- Michael Laymon: The Trail Initiative - June 19, 2017