We hit a first at TrailManners and did our first 2 part show. While away for Thanksgiving, Aric sat down with Chad and Jeremy from Palmer Divide Running Company in Palmer Lake, Colorado. Chad pulled the bourbon from the filing cabinet and it was pretty much game on and for the next 2.5 hours we covered it all; from redneck triathlons to glitter canons, from glutenfreesingles.com to Colorado’s Most Okayest Race team, we left no stone unturned. Enjoy Part 1 and stayed tuned for Part 2- it is loaded with more laughs and a contest you are not gonna want to miss.
- “Last Stop before Heaven”
- Loyal to the Land
- Why Palmer Lake?
- Colorado’s Most Okayest Race Team
- Glitter Canon
Latest posts by Joel Hatch (see all)
- Episode #89- Dr. Chris Heilman: Psychology of Recovery - June 26, 2017
- SingleTrack Session #42 - June 22, 2017
- Episode #88- Michael Laymon: The Trail Initiative - June 19, 2017