In episode #71 of the TrailManners podcast we meet Monica DeVreese. Monica is co-owner of Santa Barbara Running Company and is the co-founder of running apparel start-up Rabbit. We dive into Monica’s running roots as a speedy high schooler to a sub 3-hour marathoner, and 100 miler finisher at the beautiful Cascade Crest 100. Monica has over 20 years experience in the run industry from brand development and product manager to store owner.
We were very excited to hear the story behind the Rabbit brand and are huge supporters of made in the USA running apparel. Monica was a fun and engaging guest who will be back on the show in May just before Rabbit launches the new Trail Running clothing line.
For the rest of February you’ll save 20% on Rabbit apparel with the coupon code “trailmanners”.
- Running Roots
- Industry Pro
- New home:Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara needs a run store
- Youth Running Club
- Santa Barbara running scene
#runinrabbit #borntorunfree #nowgogetit
Latest posts by Joel Hatch (see all)
- Episode #89- Dr. Chris Heilman: Psychology of Recovery - June 26, 2017
- SingleTrack Session #42 - June 22, 2017
- Episode #88- Michael Laymon: The Trail Initiative - June 19, 2017