The TrailManners crew has been using the UltrAspire Spry for years and we are stoked on the improvements of the 2.0 version.
What’s rad about the Spry 2.0:
- Light weight, yet big enough that you can carry enough calories (see video) and hydration between the 30oz bladder and the 17oz Ultra Flask .
- Very breathable. Most hydration vests are overbuilt and tend to run warm. The Spry is airy and breaths well.
- The MAX O2 Sternum strap/bungie is easy to adjust and let’s your lungs expand and contract without feeling constricted. Front pockets are big enough to hold bottles, food, phones, and a small family, but cinch down nicely so the pockets aren’t bouncing around when you run.
- If you choose to use the 30oz bladder (yo have to purchase this separately), it slips easily in and out of the stash pocket.
- Sweat proof Magnon Pocket. This pocket is great to to hold electrolyte pills or a car key.
- Price! This is huge…it’s only 69.95
You can find the UltrAspire Spry 2.0 and all the other awesome products here:
You can listen to the TrailManners Podcast weekly on Podbean, iTunes, and Stitcher
Subscribe to our blog so you never miss an episode of TrailManners podcast, Single Track Session, or Gear Garage Reviews.