We had an amazing time getting together at Park City Running Company with Suzanne Lewis. She embodies what the trail community is about and we are already looking forward to our next show with her. She is not only a rockstar runner but also a dietician and nutritionist. She shares her secrets and educates us along the way. After you listen to the show, be sure to email us some questions that we will jot down and cover next time we have her on.
Thanks again Suzanne and good luck at Western States!
Check out her website at www.revitalnutrition.com
- Show Notes
- Dirty Chai’s
- Race Weight- the right way
- Eating for training
- Mindful eating
- Finding the love for running….again
- Western States 100
Latest posts by Joel Hatch (see all)
- SingleTrack Session #54 - September 14, 2017
- Episode #96- Trevor Fuchs: 2017 Wasatch 100 winner (20:59) - September 12, 2017
- Singletrack Session #53 - September 7, 2017