Studio 78 may not have wanted to go to the island but the crew here at TrailManners wasn’t going to miss it. We were excited to be there and to grab a few people to talk too after a finish.
Our first guest we got behind the mic was Leslie Howlett and she was coming off a solid 5:01 finish in the 50k.
- Race day thoughts
- “Ankle stretching”
- Nursing school
- Thoughts on the Grand Slam
- Western States training/thoughts
- Zion Traverse
Latest posts by Joel Hatch (see all)
- SingleTrack Session #54 - September 14, 2017
- Episode #96- Trevor Fuchs: 2017 Wasatch 100 winner (20:59) - September 12, 2017
- Singletrack Session #53 - September 7, 2017