We headed back to our home away from home in Park City and met up with guest Brian Tolbert at Park City Running Company. Right when we walked in the door we got the first real life glimpse on the “power- stache”. Mr. Tolbert is one on the good ones in the sport. He is a great guy and just easy to sit and chat with.
Brian started in with a little background of his bike racing life until the switch over to running the trail. He may be a little newer to trail racing but he has some super impressive results. He takes us on a race by race breakdown as well as what’s ahead.
Thanks again to Canice and Park City Running Company and of course Brian “power-stache” Tolbert.
- Power Lip beard a.k.a- Power-stache
- Aric’s perm
- Bike racing
- Brian’s Triathlon experience
- Trail running
Joel is the co-founder of TrailManners.com, owner of KatBlu Web Designs, and Owner of Bomber Athlete.
Latest posts by Joel Hatch (see all)
- SingleTrack Session #54 - September 14, 2017
- Episode #96- Trevor Fuchs: 2017 Wasatch 100 winner (20:59) - September 12, 2017
- Singletrack Session #53 - September 7, 2017