Just like a race- when you don’t get the result you want, you come back for more. That is what happened when we sat down with Ty a few months back and did a show with him. It did not come out how we wanted so we had our people get in touch with his people and we were lucky enough to book him again. I say we were lucky because Ty does it all- coaching, race directing, running, coaching, racing, traveling, teaching, did I say coaching, and of course a great family man.
You will be hard pressed to find a better person than Ty- he is one of the true good people out there and we were excited to hear what he is looking at for 2016.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the show and please head on over to www.tydraneyendurance.com to see and learn more.
- Fat biking
- Barkley dreamin’
- Jared Campbell, Mt Ranier and “type 3 fun”
- How to find the right coach
Latest posts by Joel Hatch (see all)
- Singletrack Session #55 - September 21, 2017
- SingleTrack Session #54 - September 14, 2017
- Episode #96- Trevor Fuchs: 2017 Wasatch 100 winner (20:59) - September 12, 2017