We are always talking about different “tools” you can use to keep you running and performing strong. On this episode we headed to Stone Cold Cryotherapy and Aric got in the tank to see just how it works. Luckily he was wearing wool socks, neoprene booties and of course gloves.
Ty talked us through the process and we cannot wait to test it out even more when things ramp up again. We definitely recommend giving it a try.
Thanks Ty for the session and for the time! Stone Cold Cryotherapy is going to be on our Christmas list for sure!
Check them out at www.stonecoldcryo.com and tell them TrailManners sent you!
- Stone Cold Cryotherapy
- Another tool for recovery
- Why its better than icing
- All over body recovery
Latest posts by Joel Hatch (see all)
- Singletrack Session #55 - September 21, 2017
- SingleTrack Session #54 - September 14, 2017
- Episode #96- Trevor Fuchs: 2017 Wasatch 100 winner (20:59) - September 12, 2017