Sushi then a Podcast….Yes please.
We definitely did something a bit different with this episode. We met our guest- Kenzie Barlow and a grocery store…a “high end” grocery store (her words-ha). We sat in some soft leather couches next to the fire place and it was game on!
Kenzie has been running, racing and coaching for years. When she talks you can just see the joy they bring her. She is passionate about running and gathering more and more knowledge on the stuff. We covered a bit of everything from Snow Snorkelers to Dirty Dirty Rap. If you don’t believe that- you better have a listen.
Enjoy the show and check out the Tenacity Tenfold Endurance link in the show notes.
- Accidentally finding trail running
- Snow Snorkelers
- Tenacity Tenfold Endurance Coaching
- Dirty Dirty Rap
Latest posts by Joel Hatch (see all)
- Singletrack Session #55 - September 21, 2017
- SingleTrack Session #54 - September 14, 2017
- Episode #96- Trevor Fuchs: 2017 Wasatch 100 winner (20:59) - September 12, 2017