At it’s core, TrailManners Podcast is a medium for the average trail runner to share stories of discovery, growth, beer, and of course cheese curds. Man, do we have a story for you today!
When I first heard that silky smooth Louisiana twang I knew we had a good guest, but did he have a story to match that gentlemen’s drawl? Listen and enjoy as Logan Ledford spins a tale of growing up in Louisiana with water maccosians (that’s a mean ass snake for those that don’t know), grandma’s fried chicken, and running highway over-passes for vert training. Stick around and find out how Logan made his way from the swamps to the Wasatch Front where he now is spearheading a #trashattack for the Wasatch Mountain Wranglers, but we think he has more Branding power with #logansjunk.
- Podcasting from PC Run Co – Thanks Canice!
- Louisiana roots and home cookin’
- Logan’s first Ultra
- Moving to Utah
- Utah’s welcome committee – Logan’s Car gets stolen
- Wrangler spat is an opportunity for action
Latest posts by Joel Hatch (see all)
- SingleTrack Session #54 - September 14, 2017
- Episode #96- Trevor Fuchs: 2017 Wasatch 100 winner (20:59) - September 12, 2017
- Singletrack Session #53 - September 7, 2017