With an uptick in trail usage we reached out to San Diego based ultra runner and founder of the Trail Initiative for some advice on being good stewards of the trails.
The Trail Initiative was founded in March of 2017 to help clean, preserve, and restore the trails of Southern California. Michael’s goal is to grow the Trail Initiative from a local chapter to a National organization with a chapter in each state.
The Trail Initiative can be found on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thetrailinitiative/
- How Mike got into trail running and ultra running
- How the Trail Initiative started
- San Diego trail running culture
- Goals and the future of the Trail Initiative
- How can people get involved
Listen to Episode #88 Here
Podbean | iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher
[podbean resource=”episode=daqka-6c0ddd” type=”audio-rectangle” height=”100″ skin=”1″ btn-skin=”107″ share=”1″ fonts=”Helvetica” auto=”0″ download=”0″ rtl=”0″]