TrailManners super fan, Curtis Thompson, busted his wheel while volunteering at the 2017 RUFA and needed surgery to fix torn ligaments and tendons in his ankle. The long recovery meant his 2017 Wasatch 100 was out of the question, as was most running for the summer. Curtis asked if we could do a show on the Psychology of Running and we’re happy to make that happen!
Dr. Chris Heilman from Mindset Coaching, jumped on a call to answer Curtis’ burning question…what is the optimal way to psychologically deal with an injury and what tools can we acquire and sharpen during the recovery process.
- Honor the Present
- Make a Suffering Inventory
- Allow Recovery to Happen
- Mindfullness and Meditaiton
- Jar of Awesomeness
- Passion Statement
Latest posts by Joel Hatch (see all)
- Singletrack Session #55 - September 21, 2017
- SingleTrack Session #54 - September 14, 2017
- Episode #96- Trevor Fuchs: 2017 Wasatch 100 winner (20:59) - September 12, 2017