Happy 4th of July everyone! With this weeks show we catch up with Eric Chrisman of Elevation Culture and talk about everything from racing 200’s, the fact he is a former soccer player (Aric & Joel dig that) and being the Owner/Founder/Designer at Elevation Culture in San Diego.
Eric took his passion for the trails and turned that into an amazing small business. If you are a RD or need any type of award- we cannot recommend Elevation Culture highly enough. Thanks Eric for taking the time to join us on the TrailManners Podcast and thank you for what you are bringing to the trail world.
- Intro to Eric
- Trail Runner
- Owner/Founder/Designer @ Elevation Culture
- Kindred Soccer Player
- Tahoe 200- 18 hours of AS time
- Elevation Culture
Latest posts by Joel Hatch (see all)
- Singletrack Session #55 - September 21, 2017
- SingleTrack Session #54 - September 14, 2017
- Episode #96- Trevor Fuchs: 2017 Wasatch 100 winner (20:59) - September 12, 2017