Jacob was down from Calgary and in our neck of the woods so we talked him into Studio 78 for Episode #92. Jacob has a great story of how he not only got into running but how he continued to grow through running. Last December he set the World Record for the fastest 50 mile run on a treadmill- 4:57…just to get a treadmill. We explore his coaching roots, TranSelkirks Race and talk a lot about Poutine.
Thank you Jacob- it was a pleasure meeting you and we sure hope to find our way to Canada in 2017!
- Globe Trotter
- 50 mile treadmill World Record
- Coaching: Peak Run Performance
- Pass the Poutine baby!
- TranSelkirks Run
Latest posts by Joel Hatch (see all)
- Singletrack Session #55 - September 21, 2017
- SingleTrack Session #54 - September 14, 2017
- Episode #96- Trevor Fuchs: 2017 Wasatch 100 winner (20:59) - September 12, 2017