May 4th and 5th, 2019
The Ledlenser Trails In Motion Film Festival is an annual international film tour that brings a collection of the finest trail and ultra running films to passionate audiences around the world. Join like-minded trail runners and adventure sports enthusiasts at film festival-styled events in almost 30 countries as they come together to celebrate the culture and the community of the sport, all hosted by people who love to share this “dirty art” with their local running communities.
Tickets $25, limited to 100 guests.
Schedule of events:
- 5:30pm doors open at Amer Sports Factory Outlet Store. Check in and receive a goody filled swag bag AND receive an extra 25% off the already low Outlet prices on Salomon and Arc’teryx gear. (Discount good for this night only and for items in store only!)
- 5:30pm – 7pm, mix and mingle in the beautiful Amer Sports HQ while enjoying tasty treats from Roosters Brewery and sip a special “Trail Manners” brew from Roosters
- 7pm – 9:30pm, watch the 2017 Trail In Motion Film Fest in the Amer Sports auditorium
GIB WALLACE MEMORIAL
Date: May 6th 2017
Start Time: 5:30pm
Race Check In: 4:30pm
Distance: 7 miles
Elevation Gain: About 1300 feet
Kids K: This fun and FREE race for kids 10 years of age and under, will begin at 5:00pm and run around Mt. Ogden park. We will have a first place medal for both girls and boys overall winner.
We are honored to host the 3rd Annual Gib Wallace Memorial Trail Run. Gib Wallace has been instrumental in designing, developing, constructing and maintaining our wonderful trails network and can be considered one of the “Fathers of Ogden Trails”.
Course Description: Beginning at Mt Ogden park, run south on single track and double track that parallel the golf course until you reach the 36th street trailhead. From 36th street TH run East on a short section of singletrack and then a short section of service road until you take a right on a singletrack connector trail that will roll over to the Discovery Trail. Take a left and climb the 4 steps to the Discovery trail and climb up to the Bonneville Shoreline Trail (BST). Once you join the BST take a left on the double track, run north a bit until you see the totem for the right hand turn onto the connector trail heading to Beus Canyon. After taking a right on the connector trail you climb to the high point on the BST and take a sharp left for a loop back to the Beus connector. Once back on the Beus connector you’ll retrace your route to Mt. Ogden Park.
We will have the course marked with ribbon, trail signs, and volunteers.
Direction to Start/Finish Area: Mt. Ogden Park is located at 3144 Taylor Ave, Ogden, UT 84403. When you look at Google maps you’ll see that you will be travel on Harrison Blvd (aka SR 203). Turn onto 32nd street and head East towards the mountains and you’ll run right into the park. The Start/Finish area is at the south end of the park next to a playground and a pavilion. Please park on the road, we want to keep the parking lot open to the general public who wish to use the park.
What do you get for your entry fee:
- A rad shirt of some kind. We will have gender specific shirts if you sign up by April 15th
- Swag-diggity from our awesome sponsors
- Salomon Shoe demo
- Yoga in the park for a warm up beginning at 4pm. Bring your own mat
- Foam Rolling demo presented by The Clinic after the run
- Runner’s expo from our awesome sponsors
We will invite Food Trucks to attend the event. Your entry fee does not include food from these vendors.