The TrailManners Boco Tweener Trucker hat is RAD! Our favorite feature about the Tweener is that it has a totally moldable bill….yep so although it comes flat, you can bend and shape this sucker so that is stays curved. For those bad boys and bad girls, when you wear it backwards, the bill will bend so it doesn’t chafe the back of your neck. Second killer feature- the back section is lightweight wicking woven fabric but fully laser cut. Helps with weight, breath-ability and is super soft. The front panels have a soft stiffener, and bonus…the front panels also have wicking mesh with the infamous Studio 78.
We only have 50, so get one today!
- Slightly stiff front panels
- Front panels backed with performance wicking mesh
- Studio 78 rocking across the front
- Mesh side and back panels
- TrailManners slogan: “Now Go Get It” on the back adjustment strap
- TrailManners wording on the bottom of the bill
- Adjustable velcro snap back closure
- Moldable bill
- Laser cut vents on back panels
- One size fits most, but they are on the smaller side
- Come in one color, black with green piping
Joel is the co-founder of TrailManners.com, owner of KatBlu Web Designs, and Owner of Bomber Athlete.