We hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July! TrailManners (Aric & Joel) are gearing up and heading to Salmon, Idaho for the Beaverhead 100k this weekend and we are pretty pumped. When we get back we will share the experience is photos, dance and song….okay maybe just photo and words. This week we hit a few hot topics and announce the winner of the El Vaquero Loco contest we held.
Have a listen and do not forget to post your 4th of July photos! Have a great week!
- Episide #90 Recap: Eric Chrisman of Elevation Culture
- Aric & Joel are heading to the Beaverhead 100k
- UTMB- Points and payment
- Be safe and be smart
- El Vaquero Loco Entry Contest- Winner is….gotta listen
- Post your 4th photos
- TrailManners Strava weekly leaders
PC: Mike Pace: Indian Trail- Ogden, Utah
Latest posts by Joel Hatch (see all)
- Singletrack Session #55 - September 21, 2017
- SingleTrack Session #54 - September 14, 2017
- Episode #96- Trevor Fuchs: 2017 Wasatch 100 winner (20:59) - September 12, 2017