Gear Garage Session #2 – Saucony Peregrine 6
Quick review of the Saucony Peregrine 6.
- 21.5mm heel stack, 17.5 forefoot stack height
- 4mm offset
- Weighs 9.4 oz
- Everun heel cushioning with a sweet transition from heel to toe-off
- PWRTRAC outsole is super aggressive and will work fine for most trails
- The toe box is plenty wide enough for a majority of runners
- Lacing system worked well
The bad: there’s a plastic insert in the heel that will cause blisters and material around the ankle is overbuilt.
Conclusion: great shoe and it would be my everyday shoe except for that plastic piece in the heel.
Latest posts by Joel Hatch (see all)
- SingleTrack Session #54 - September 14, 2017
- Episode #96- Trevor Fuchs: 2017 Wasatch 100 winner (20:59) - September 12, 2017
- Singletrack Session #53 - September 7, 2017